1. Drive out of state to visit a friend, or drive out of state just for the sake of driving out of state.
2. Learn how to swim
3. Throw a costume party in which the guests must perform monologues, original or borrowed.
4. Create a monologue board game.
5. Write a novel.
6. Travel the world.
7. Tell people what I really think instead of telling them what I think will make me seem more likable.
8. Write and direct a movie.
9. Take singing lessons
10. Compose music.
11. Go to California.
12. Become a casting director.
13. Take the European Art Cinema class at Emory.
14. Become a film historian.
15. Pay my daughter's tuition.
16. Eat out every meal until I get tired of eating out.
17. Buy five new outfits per week.
18. Make money in a creative, happy, casual environment. (my own office would be preferable)
19. Be the free spirited wacky person that I naturally am, without pretending to be otherwise.
20. Enjoy every day of being me.
21. Have wonderfully close, creative, fun, and carefree friendships.
22. Own a house large enough to hold many guests without anyone having to come in contact with each other.My guests would have their own wing; they could stay as long as they like and we would meet in the evenings for dinner in the formal dining room where there would be lively or subdued conversation, depending upon our mood, followed by a game of cards and more lively or subdued conversation.
23. Merchant Ivory movie marathon Mondays.
24. Never worry again.
25. Have a fire in the fireplace every day of winter.
25. Appreciate every minute of my life, both the good and the not so good.
26. Play tennis three times per week.
27. Never come in contact with another fluorescent light.
28. Experience the world as lit through lamp light.
29. Own a Golden Doodle.
30. Never experience another moment of shame or guilt.
31. Have access to a constant flow of creative and productive ideas.